GenPro Energy Solutions is the region’s foremost expert on renewable energy integration, energy efficiency, and sustainable energy product offerings. GenPro is focused on four major industry sectors, including energy-efficient lighting systems, solar-powered solutions, solar water pumping and filtration, and power generation.
The Marketing Manager proactively creates the corporate identity of the company and drives sales growth through the management of the marketing process from research and planning to execution and analysis in addition to overseeing all corporate external communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Reporting relationship: Chief Revenue Officer
Starting Pay Range: $58,071 – $76,799 Based on Experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
- Oversee the writing and editing of scripts, presentations, advertising and promotional materials, graphic standards, press releases, public interviews, and any other external communications
- Oversee the design, and development of a graphic standards manual
- Establish and lead campaigns to grow a target market share
- Manage company website(s) and be able to lead a complete renovation as needed
- Develop strategies and tactics to grow company awareness and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Identify opportunities for corporate presence, coordinate team and logistics, and oversee booth and content at industry trade shows and events
- Manage a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis
- Build, develop, and manage marketing and PR budgets and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Prepare marketing and PR strategies alongside other company executives and staff
- Plan marketing and branding objectives and ensure brand messages are consistent
- Other duties as assigned
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share
- Engage consumers on social media
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Engage other organizations within the community
- Job duties must be performed at the Corporate Office. This is not a remote position.
- 5+ years’ experience managing marketing campaigns and leading a team
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, external affairs, and public relations
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Knowledge of expense management and profit and loss statements is desirable
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Ability to be on camera, conduct interviews, and act as the face of the company
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of renewable energy or electric utility industry preferred
- Experience with HubSpot and NetSuite CRM preferred
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
Skills and Other Characteristics:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Expertise in the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field required
- Travel to job sites and events with overnight stay required
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a background check and drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to a background check or drug testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically.
GenPro Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.