GenPro Energy Solutions is the region’s foremost expert on renewable energy integration, energy efficiency, and sustainable energy product offerings. GenPro is focused on four major industry sectors, including energy-efficient lighting systems, solar-powered solutions, solar water pumping and filtration, and power generation.
GenPro Energy Solutions is seeking an experience sales professional to identify opportunities and generate revenue for GenPro products, solutions, and services in an assigned region. This position will be focused on expanding sales for Solar Lighting. GenPro is seeking an individual ready and willing to disrupt the status quo for traditional outdoor lighting.
Reporting relationship: Vice President of Sales
Pay Range: Annual Base Salary $40,000 – $60,000 DOE – plus commission
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily customer calls, webinars, and presentations.
- Provide quotes to customers and follow-up with customer quotations.
- Perform relationship building on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with the manager responsible for channel relations to ensure those in the region are properly trained and supported.
- Provide feedback reports to the Vice President of Sales regarding customer contacts, opportunity progress and revenue projections.
- Assist the Vice President of Sales and the sales team in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory.
- Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry groups, community events, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent GenPro Energy Solutions in a professional manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction – both internal and external to the company
- Two years of sales or customer service experience in the assigned region
- Prior electrical industry or another technical field experience desired,but not required.
- Experience in LED lighting, and/or renewable energy is highly desirable,but not required.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar preferred, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Communication, sales, and customer service
- Proven technical affinity and previous experience selling technical products and services.
- Microsoft Office suite expertise: Word, Excel, Power point, email, and database management
- Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, and payment for products and services.
- CRM expertise: NetSuite & HubSpot
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding their business needs.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong relationship and human relations skills to build, maintain, and enhance relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and support internal team goals and external customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Acceptable Driving Record required
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a background check and drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to a background check or drug testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically.
GenPro Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.