G5 T8 LED Tube Light
Maintenance personnel can now easily insert a G5 SureFit tube in a fixture just like they would do for an ordinary T8 fluorescent. When the ballast fails, electricians may bypass the ballast for further energy savings. When wired double ended on line voltage, patented safety switches on both ends make the G5 tube the safest LED T8 on the market.
DOUBLE-END WIRED W/ SAFETY SWITCHES
Patented safety switches protect an installer from electric shock hazard, unlike some products on the market, the G5 works with existing T8/T12 sockets, shunted or non-shunted. Furthermore, adds an additional fail safe in case of accidental future fluorescent reinsertion by custodial staff.
AC-LINE VOLTAGE FRIENDLY
It works with direct input voltage from 110V to 277V
THE SUREFIT TUBE
It has a field, replaceable driver. You may opt to purchase the field replaceable driver at the time of product purchase, effectively extending the product’s warranty from 5 years to 10 years. Standard warranty is 5 years/50,000 hours
If the other manufacturer inserts one end of their tube into a live fixture and will not touch the pins of the exposed end, then it is not a safe product.
▪ Safest LED T8 on the market
▪ Double-end wired with safety switches
▪ Ballast compatible
▪ AC Line Voltage friendly
▪ Patented safety design for anti-shock protection
▪ Patented replaceable driver to extend LED tube life to 10 years
▪ Available in 4-ft and 2-ft, all colors
▪ Universal driver (110V-277V)
▪ The SureFit tube comes with a field replaceable driver
▪ Works with shunted and non-shunted sockets
Product Compliance & Certifications:
▪ UL and cUL Type A/Type B listed (OOLV/OOLV7.E479597)
▪ UL and cUL classified (IFAR/IFAR7.E325073)
▪ DLC 4.2 qualified